We’re looking for a passionate kitchen designer with a keen eye for modern design to join our team. This person needs to be professional, detail-oriented and an effective communicator. Proficiency with Sketch Up or similar kitchen design program and minimum one year experience required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide our guests and clients with unsurpassed service and expertise throughout the sales, design and installation process of our kitchens.
• Maintain a clean and attractive showroom appearance that will enhance sales.
• Comprehensive responsibilities include: selling, designing, contracts, order entry and management, site visits, overseeing deliveries and installations.
• Ensure sales targets are achieved.
• Uphold our Company and Brand Values of Integrity, Teamwork, and Client Satisfaction.
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
• 1+years kitchen sales and design experience, preferably in the high-end European industry
• Excellent relationship-selling and client-focused sales skills
• Proficiency with Sketch Up or similar kitchen design programs
• Ability to design in metric, preferably with previous experience
• Ability to interpret architectural drawings
• Keen eye for modern design
• Solution-oriented with exceptional follow through
• Strong skills in communication, multi-tasking and performing well in a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing and able to learn our products and systems
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
• Must be flexible, dependable, have good judgment and a highly developed sense of responsibility
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
• Travel may be required
• Familiarity with the local market a plus
• DOE – submit salary history and requirements with resume
• Competitive Wages, based on experience
• Sales Commissions
• Health Insurance
• Holiday and Vacation Pay
Respond with cover letter, resume and other pertinent information to email@example.com. No phone or in-person inquiries.