We’re looking for a passionate designer with a keen eye for modern design to join our team.
Provide support to Senior Designers/Project Managers to help prepare cabinetry design drawings and proposals for residential kitchen and closet design projects. Additional activities include customer service and sales at our showroom, client management, and jobsite support. The position can be initially structured as either full-time or part-time and brings excellent growth opportunities.
On-the-job training is provided.
We offer competitive compensation with benefits, including flexible paid time off and medical.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Create layouts and detailed drawings in SketchUp – elevations, renderings, and installation drawings.
- Preparation of proposals, including project pricing and presentations.
- Assist with showroom operations, including customer service, sales, and appearance upkeep.
- Provide jobsite support – field measures, product deliveries, and installation resources.
- Assist with general operations including office support and outreach.
- Uphold our Company and Brand Values of Integrity, Teamwork, and Client Satisfaction.
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Residential interior design or interior architecture experience – education, internship, or employment
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent relationship-selling and client-focused sales skills
- Proficiency with Sketch Up or similar design program
- Ability to design in metric, preferably with previous experience
- Ability to interpret architectural drawings
- Keen eye for modern design
- Solution-oriented with exceptional follow through
- Strong skills in communication and multi-tasking
- Must be willing and able to learn our products and systems
- Must be organized and highly detail-oriented
- Must be flexible, dependable, have good judgment and a highly developed sense of responsibility
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Be a team player, but also have the ability to take initiative and work well without direct supervision
- Travel may be required
- Familiarity with the local market a plus
- Competitive Wages, based on experience
- Flexible paid time off and medical
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No phone calls or in-person inquires.